Welcome to Wild Shaman Shopping!
In our efforts to follow the orders issued by our governor and help “flatten the curve” and stop the outbreak of COVID-19 - and for the safety of our customers and our staff and to - we have updated our Shopping Policy as follows:
If you feel sick at all, from a mild cold or worse, coughing, sneezing, fewer, please quarantine yourself and wait to visit the shop until you are completely well.
- Our online shop is up to date, please check out the web shop prior to coming in to have an idea about our products.
- Masks kindly required, if you don't have one we can provide for you.
- We kindly ask you to sanitize your hands on the way in and out.
- We provide hand and shoe gloves at the entrance, please help yourself if you will feel more comfortable.
- Only three additional guests are allowed at the moment.
- We kindly ask you to maintain social distancing rules as much as possible please.
- No more than 4 customers at a time allowed in the shop.
- If you are the fifth one we will kindly ask you to wait outside until we finish up with the other customers.
- Luckily Coava coffee is next door, grab yourself a drink and get ready for the rug shopping experience at Wild Shaman:)
- Don’t like waiting, totally understandable:) Please feel free to reach us any time to SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
- Local pick ups for online sales we’ll get your item ready at the entrance, we also offer drop off service, contact us for details.
- For online customers we wanted you to know that we are taking all the precautions while getting your package ready for you.
- If you are not ready to come in to shop with us personally, virtual tours are always available. Reach us anytime for video calls or videos of the products you’d like to check out.
- We are honored to have your business, especially at this challenging time. Decorating your home is a great source of stress-relief and we are here to help you! We appreciate your understanding of and your adherence to our private shopping policies. We look forward to the day that we are all relieved from these worries.
Emre & Yesim