In our efforts to follow the orders issued by our governor and help “flatten the curve” and stop the outbreak of COVID-19 - and for the safety of our customers and ourselves, we have updated our shop policy.
- We’ll be still at our brick&mortar for shipping/ cleaning etc. but we won’t be open to the public.
- For online customers we wanted you to know that we are taking all the precautions while getting your package ready for you, we are practicing strict sanitation rules while packing/shipping.
- For local pick ups, we’ll get your order ready for you at the curbside.
- Virtual tours for our products is always available, to be honest we were practicing this for our customers from out of town/country for a long time now anyway so no big deal:)
- Reach us anytime for video calls or request videos of the products you are interested in.
We are honored to have your business, especially at this challenging time. Decorating your home is a great source of stress-relief and we are here to help you! We appreciate your understanding of and your adherence to our shop policies. We are saddened by our closure to public, but we highly believe that will emerge again and come back even stronger than ever.
We look forward to a the day that we are all relieved from these worries.
Wild Shaman Kilim&Rug
Emre & Yesim